Positive Dealer Story - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2003, 19:08   #1 (permalink)

Positive Dealer Story

After being fed up with my Dealer I decided to take the ute somewhere else for its service and i'm glad I did.

I had rang up to book it in for its first service and was told that they didn't have anything on friday for 3 weeks so i booked it in. they day before it was due to go in they gave me a courtesy call reminding me about the appointment

When i got there i was ran through vehicle info for their records. They put the ute up on the hoists and did a quik inspection while i was there and invited me to have a look at it as well. A few minor things were found,esp front right wheel 1/2 scrubbed out (wheel align).
They gave me a lift up the street (as they are a bit out of town) and picked me up.

When it was finished they told me that they didn't have enough time to do the wheel align but to get it done ASAP. But i wasn't annoyed because they were genuinely busy and out of time and i felt wasn't given the brush off.

I was really impressed with my experience and can trust the people that now work on my pride and joy.
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2003, 19:39   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Ford Member

Re: Positive Dealer Story

It would be helpful for the rest of our members if you actually named these people!!

It's good to see some positive experiences.

Russ
russellw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2003, 02:32   #3 (permalink)

Stupidly Obvious ommission it's Keith Gill Motors in Griffith
Old 06-21-2003, 02:37   #4 (permalink)
SM

Ahhh, Griffith boy, are they in the new building yet??. I always had very good experiences with them, especially in the service department.
Old 06-21-2003, 02:55   #5 (permalink)
More horsepower required

Poodge .
A Ford love story with a happy ending .
Made my night
Fordhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2003, 00:11   #6 (permalink)
Phantom BA XR6

I have found A.K. McKenzie motors Ford dealership in Colac the same, they do a great job 1st time (not like the last place that did my services, 3rd time lucky), friendly sales people talk to you and ask how your car is and what you think of it while you wait, while you sit on the couch watching tv and having a free cuppa. Or alternatively, they will run you into town, as they a about 1km out of Colac. Fantastic team all round, could speak highly enough about them
Old 06-23-2003, 00:12   #7 (permalink)
Phantom BA XR6

i forgot to mention, for those times you can't get your car out there, they will pick it up, and drop it back to your work or home, whatever suits you
Old 06-23-2003, 02:03   #8 (permalink)

Yeah they're in the new building, and its a pretty good setup
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons