Ford Forums banner

Premium Audio Supply Problems?

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Luke Plaizier 
#1 ·
My sales guy has told me that there is a delay on supply of Premium Audio components, and if I ordered one now I should expect an extended delay.

Is this true? Or is it yet another attempt to get me to buy a non-premium audio XR8 on the lot?

I've got to have the car by early July, so it's either get a lot-car now or order and hope that I can get delivery by July.

Lukeyson

#2 ·
Premium audio has been a supply problem for a while now. I know my car was delayed because they couldn't find a unit for it!

#5 ·
Luke Plaizier said:
My sales guy has told me that there is a delay on supply of Premium Audio components, and if I ordered one now I should expect an extended delay.

Is this true? Or is it yet another attempt to get me to buy a non-premium audio XR8 on the lot?

I've got to have the car by early July, so it's either get a lot-car now or order and hope that I can get delivery by July.

Lukeyson

Tis true,
I also was offered a car similar to what I ordered minus the premium sound system, thought about it for two seconds and said, NAH!
Tempting it may have been but I knew if I took it I would regret it, if i'm gonna spend a fair bit on a car I might as well have what I want in it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.