Ford Forums banner

Pricing on BA Fairlanes?

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  svoghia 
#1 ·
Anyone got any rought idea what the cost will be once there released?:shrug: :shrug:

G
#3 ·
LOL why do you need so many fairlanes for????

Trassshed ones eay. Like Ex Silver Service Taxis

can get some nices ones around the place for under 35,000 and the comparable V6 Statesman are still around 37000 to 42000

#9 ·
BIGBADAU said:
I want trashed fairlanes to use as Silver Service Taxis, thats the whole idea, buy them cheap and burn the arse out of them, and yeah if uve got info on where to find some cheapies, PM me.
Really makes you wonder why people bother booking silver service cabs it they're trashed piles of junk that are barely looked after mechanically and/or physically. Not taking a shot at you...entirely :)

#11 ·
Wouldn't it work out cheaper in the long run to buy a good one in the first place rather than spending money doing up a $hitter?

G
#17 ·
I have always liked LWB Ford Sedans. I hope the whole interior of the car is different to that of the Sedan. As for the exterior it should look more elegant that just a streched version of SWB Barra.

The AU LWB were good and still are. They looked the best when they have been converted into limo's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.