Remote Keyless Entry Help - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2007, 11:08   #1 (permalink)

Question Remote Keyless Entry Help

Hello, I am from Florida and I recently discovered the Ford Forums. I was researching on "Where to find the computer module". It seems like this is such a top secrete subject. I noticed back in 2003, there was a new thread on where this item may be. I am searching for the keyless code number due to I bought my F-150 2004 from auction and all I have is one key with one remote. Ford wants to charge me 80 bucks to hook up the computer and give me the reading. Well, this code must be somewhere on the truck. Does behind the rear trim panel of the rear seat in a super cab sound right? If anyone knows, please help me locate this code.
Armoredchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2007, 16:41   #2 (permalink)
Always the student

Re: Remote Keyless Entry Help

Are you looking for the keypad code on the drivers door?, or to program another remote? Another remote added--- no special code need, just a programming sequence
thefonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 07:31   #3 (permalink)

Re: Remote Keyless Entry Help

Hey, thank you for replying. I am trying to get the code for the drivers door. I am hoping that I can find the code within the truck and that the past owner did not change this factory code. I am trying to avoid the cost of retrieving it from the dealership.
Armoredchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons