SA Eseires Anual DVD - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2004, 01:09   #1 (permalink)
Looking in YOUR bathroom.

SA Eseires Anual DVD

Well, seing we have had a few meets, cruises and events over the last year, and its coming up to the end of the financial year, i was thinking why not make an anual "Eseries 2003-2004 Anual DVD". Im sure we have all have a swag of pictures/videos at home from meets and other fun activities. What i was proposing is for people to colate their pictures and vidoes and put them onto a CD. If i get these CD's i can colate them onto a DVD (ive got a dvd writer).

So can we get some opinions on this. I think the DVD will be for computer reading only, as making it a video DVD able to scroll through videos/pictures for stand alone dvd players may be a tad difficult. This Anual could well be combined with the Mallala drift meet dvd if we can create a hybrid disc with the malala day able to be viewed on tv's, then movies and pics are able to be viewed on PC's.

If we get enough intrest an Australia wide DVD could be made, taking the best pics/videos from all round Australia.

Regards

Daniel

Ill take it as a complement i think.............
Walkinshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2004, 01:11   #2 (permalink)
Are we there yet?

Re: SA Eseires Anual DVD

Yeah I like the idea. I have heaps of videos and pics that are too big to upload, and i'm sure others do too.
95 EF Fairmont 5.0 - Heritage Green - 4 Speed auto with AU S5 - 3.23LSD - 17x8" LWT Wheels - King Superlows - 76mm Cobra MAF - 65mm throttle - BPT Underdrive Pulley Kit - 3" Mandrel-bent Lukey exhaust - Tinted Windows - MP3 CD player - White faced dials.

117rwKw - 15.47@89.9MPH
Aaron_EF8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 01:11   #3 (permalink)
Death to Camry's!

i agree with that, its a top idea dan
MightyEFGhia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 05:52   #4 (permalink)
Blue Blooded Ford Fan

Well, i may not have anything to contribute, but i sure would like a copy. Especially with the drift day video on it :D let me know

'69 XW Fairmont GS (GT Replica), Reef Green 351c 2V (not for long ), Top Loader, 9" with 3.55's,
RedEF6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 06:10   #5 (permalink)
E-Series Cameraman

I suggested this a while ago, and made an attempt at doing a bit of filming at the last mod day at Rob's place. We got a bit of footage, but most of it was pretty useless, and by the time you filter out all the footage of Wayne, there won't be much left lol...

I'll send you what I've got and we'll see how we go.

Alex
The Goodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2004, 17:52   #6 (permalink)

bwahahahha
time to whip out the video camera at all the meets
1995 EF II Falcon GLi: Heritage Green, 4spd Auto, AUII 17" Rims, Custom BA Front Bar, Lowered, Gas Research LPG, Clear Indicators, JVC MP3 Headunit, Phoenix Gold 6.5" Splits, Coustic 481QE Amp, Clarion 12" sub, Leather Seats, Power Window Conversion, 3.45 LSD, Pacemaker Comp Extractors, 2.5" Exhaust, Mandrel Bent Intake, High Flow Filter, Wade 1004 110 cam.

In Progress: BA XR Side Skirts, BA XR Rear bar, BA Shifter Handle.

Want your EF on effalcon.com? Drop me a PM!
E-Series Club Stickers Here!

E-Series Moderator/Membership Officer/Webmaster/Cruise Official
EFFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons