Ford Forums banner

Series II BA?????

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Donut King 
#1 ·
Well there seems to be getting to be more & more talk about it so we must be getting close, but does anyone actually know when the series II BA Falcons will be out???

#4 ·
Donut King said:
hands up if you are sick of the same topic coming up over and over almost on what is close enough to a daily basis?

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:
YES ME...damn how many threads do we have on BA II?? Funny if it doesn't come out hehehe :angel:

#5 ·
Jase: If you do a search, then I am sure you will find what you are looking for...however as with all BA2 rumours, they are just that...rumours. There have been no confirmed reports yet of anything.

#7 ·
Donut King said:
hands up if you are sick of the same topic coming up over and over almost on what is close enough to a daily basis?

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:
Very sarcastic of you DK... How unlike you!! :rofl:

#10 ·
bossxr8 said:
For the last time its September/October. That is not speculation either.
THANKYOU!!!!

Sorry people for rehashing a topic that has obviously been discussed a million times, but I have yet to hear a actual answer to the question up intil now. It's important 'cos I'm thinking of waiting for series II before I buy.

#11 ·
I'm waiting for the series II also, and it looks like a more definate time of September/October, which is great!
Nevertheless, I myself would like to know for certain if it is September, or if it is October, and if it is one or the other - what ****in date would that be? :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.