Ford Forums banner

sony scorcher

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  LTDHO 
#1 ·
Trying to sell 1 of a kind 2 door coupe built by street machine and sponsored by sony. It won awards in summer nats sound off comp and was built over the year in 1998/99. It has a 5ltr stroked winsor with a 30mm throttle body and 250kw of power. Kmac suspention , 5speed tremec gear box and hydrotrak diff makes it handle like a v8 super car. It has only 10,000 kms on the clock and only needs a little cosmetics to make it a show car once more. Engine bay is emaculate and the tv, playstation, vcd stacker, minidisc stacker, neon lights and large subs makes it the altimate dream car. I have all the engineer certificates and magazine cut outs and with 1years rego there isn't much left to do. Please contact me by email or ring me on 03 57990162 ask for phil. $18,000 price negotiable. must sell

#5 ·
r/h side rear panel and passenger door, I would just give the whole car a respray because when it was built they rushed it and must have gotten moisture under the primer. Little snaky ripple under paint in some areas, got a quote for a couple of grand to fix it . I would take this off of the price

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.