Ford Forums banner

Stolen Fairlane By Tickford- Please Look out for it!

3K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  TIKFD6 
#1 · (Edited)
*NOW FOUND* Stolen Fairlane By Tickford- Please Look out for it!

A melbourne member from this site had his car stolen approximately two weeks ago
its a rare and unique car and should be easy to spot
If any member see's an advertisement or a wrecker or somebody selling parts please contact myself straight away so i can put you in contact with the member
It was stolen form the Burvale Hotel (cnr of Springvale and Burwood hwy)
the police are still looking for the vehicle
The Vehicle stolen is a
1998 Ford Fairlane By Tickford (limited edition Number 23)
Navy Blue
Tickford enhanced 200kw v8
17"speedline rims with tickford gt callipers
Unique leather interior
Momo Steering wheel
Please see pics below of the car

if you have any information that could help please mail me Nick@fordmods.com

See less See more
#2 ·
DAMN! I've seen this one in the flesh a few weeks ago, he only just got it right?

Pricks! I'll keep my eye out.

#4 ·
ohh shit that is sweet, i really hope he gets it back, dam got me worried now about my car:(

#10 ·
yeah so do i! very limited run! it cant hide forever and the dirty dog will get what he deserves!
ill have to speak to john and get a joint cruise heading out to the persons place and beat the shit out of him!

#16 ·
police are recovering it at the moment

its missing rims and they had started to take some parts out of it however apparently its ingood condition, still has the plates etc on it, shoudl be picked up tomorrow, they may fins rims there apparently these guys had about 8 cars they had stolen and started stripping

the goods inside the car are still missing ie laptop etc but the car is recovered which is the main thing
its a hard one to replace

#18 ·
holy shit... after seeing that car multiple times in the last few months (i took a pic of it in karingal about 2 months ago) its a damn shame to see a car like that get stolen :eek:
good to hear its been found, hopefully all parts can be replaced without too much hassle!

#19 ·
Bloody good to hear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.