Well here's my install as it is now, not much to look at for the moment, but that'll change soon. I've decided to go camel skin vinyl (if such thing exists :>)
It was origionally scheduled to be completed by the next meet, by I have decided not to rush myself, and will be a while before it all comes together, but when it does, it'll be pretty damn good!
I've got some pretty funky ideas in mind, some probably less feasible than others, but i'll see how I go :)
P.s Just got it db tested, 139.9db, and damn does this sub move (over 3 inches of excursion. Hmmm .2db better than my personal best, but i'm sure I can crack 140 with a little fine tuning! The only thing is that I'm glad I didn't lose any points!