Ford Forums banner

Warranty Safe Mods

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  fordfair 
#1 ·
Is there any way I can get some mods done wothout voiding the warranty. I would like to do simple things like cold air induction and exhaust, and other fairly simple mods but I really don't want to void my warranty.

Anyone know a way?

#2 ·
hi got a herrod exhaust - fitted by thompson ford - no loss of warranty.

#8 ·
XRSIK, how is the herrod exhaust? What did you get? how much? I ordered an exhaust directly from Herrod, it arrived yesterday. I'm getting it installed this weekend.

How does it sound? Loud? Drone?

Thanks..

#9 ·
dk - the herrod exhaust is awesome - no drone, only loud when you put your foot down! sounds like V8 in first and second - very satisfied

#11 ·
dk_falconXR6 get a BMC filter, herrod's done dyno testing and found this filter better than a K&N.. the cost of this filter is about $165 from herrods you get 5% discount.

#12 ·
Thanks XRFPV8, i'll look into it. I fitted the exhaust on the weekend. It is absolutely awesome, the exhaust note is excellent, not too loud, doesn't drone and car goes a little better.

#14 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.