Ford Forums banner

weekend project complete

5K views 35 replies 15 participants last post by  p4r4l3l 
#1 ·
:)

updated photo taken just today :) that bfor and after shot is hilarious!

See less See more
#8 ·
geez. that looks lower then just lows :)
looks great!

#10 ·
i reckon! i was going to guess superlows...maybe they are, if they are scond hand.

oh well, looks great anyway man, falcons look sooo much better with that damn tyre to guard clearance reduced!

#12 ·
that looks fantastic.
certainly doesn't look "low" height :D

#14 ·
price is the same generally.
height difference is usually about 1-1.5inches.

#17 ·
They ain't low for sure.

Looks really good!

#23 ·
you have a huge cambor on the front wheels. I recommend getting a castor/camber kit if the wheel alignment doesnt work out properly. Plus it will help preserve your tyres.

Other than that looks killer. Be aware the car will drop about another cm or 2 over the next week or so.

#24 ·
hmm is that coz i dont have proper lowered shoks?

coz the front shoks are off the car that the springs came from (looked like new :p) and they been sitting on em for ages as for the back shoks they are few month old standard monroe gas shoks, so im assuming i will see ass end go down more? thats with around 3/4 tank petrol and 1/4 full gas

#25 ·
That camber ain't huge, mine is way worse! (better!)

Lowering most cars will always affect camber. Doesn't matter what shocks you have. The upper wishbone needs to be moved out-wards, usually via shims.

Why the hell is ******ds (o-u-t-w-a-r) censored?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.