Ford Forums banner

What next???

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  6pAc|30nG|00n 
#1 ·
Hey ppl,

I have an EL falcon and I have done the lowering, wheels and I just recently got the exhaust with extractors and hi-flow cat etc done. I am just asking ppl's opinion on what I should do next. I read so much about Jim Mock etc and different cam options and minor head work.....

I am looking for some more power and I was just wondering what ppl on this board have done in terms of cams and head work etc?? I am not looking to spend huge amounts but I wouldnt mind a little bit more power. I am from Brisbane so any specific places that you guys can recommmend in the area would be great as well.

Thanks.

#2 ·
Surecam may be ok but im still making up my mind on them yet... otherwise if your looking for a cheap well performing cam look at wade or otherwise mock or a custom job

#3 ·
how does the Dev5 Cam go for you and where did u get the work done to install it?

#4 ·
The dev5 cam goes quite well even without the head work done and a got stafford tune to install it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.