Ford Forums banner

What's it worth

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  freddykingston 
#1 ·
Guy's I have a good mate of mine who is seriously thinking of buying a demonstrator Mk2 XR8. There asking $44000 for it with six grand on the clock. Just wondering how much it's really worth, and what he should offer them. He's not much of a haggler and would hate to see him ripped. Anyone out there prepared to say what they paid new and who thinks that they got a good deal.Cheers.

#2 ·
Maaaaate said:
Guy's I have a good mate of mine who is seriously thinking of buying a demonstrator Mk2 XR8. There asking $44000 for it with six grand on the clock. Just wondering how much it's really worth, and what he should offer them. He's not much of a haggler and would hate to see him ripped. Anyone out there prepared to say what they paid new and who thinks that they got a good deal.Cheers.

Does it have many extra's?

#4 ·
lukeh said:
Could'nt he pay a little extra and get a used BA XR8???
mate, i think he is talking about a BA mk2 xr8, and i don't think he'd want to pay any more than that....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.