What's your sad story? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2005, 23:51   #1 (permalink)

What's your sad story?

Mine, 1989 moved back to Sydney with the finished 3 Year project XB Falcon Hardtop. 2 days later she is stolen from the eastern suburbs, battery in boot and no rotor button in donk. Found next day at the blue mountains, 15 x 10 and 14 x8's gone, 3 piece rear wing gone, side scoups, full retrimmed landau interior, grille and driving lights, stereo plus more. Even went to the trouble of bolting a drivers seat from an Xc 4 door into her and stoving it into a telegraph pole. There goes a gt bonnet. Scratched down both sides of the car with screwdrivers. Rear quarter scratched "sh1t box ford", front guard scratched "thanks for the parts". Even stole the pedders gas shocks!! Break ya heart!!! Young local panel beater gave me 800 bucks for what was left. Hope he fixed her up. Bastards
FC351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2005, 02:05   #2 (permalink)
methanol injected clevo

Re: What's your sad story?

that's horrible.

people like that should be gassed.

i spent ages obtaining the car of my dreams only to crash her the day after it was in perth... delivered from sydney

over a year and a half on i'm still putting her back together lol

1981 XD Ex-Interceptor - 393C, AFD 4Vs, Methanol Injection, Powerglide

1994 ED XR8 Sprint - 347W, 5-speed, 3.9s

http://hi-performance.net
xr8_sprint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 00:50   #3 (permalink)
Dev 5 Mutant

Re: What's your sad story?

Had an XB coupe being built up. It had 429, c6, 9" 3.7 gears with detroit locker etc. Bastard panel beater left it outside and the diff was stolen. At this stage i was taking this guy to Fair Trading over not doing the work - i'd traded in a near show quality XC 351 + cash on top for the job. By the time we got the Fair trading guy in, the guy did a runner and the car was stripped and burnt out and picked up by the council. I was f'n spewing....
Cam install by Crescent Motorsport, Liverpool

Dyno

Timeslip
loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons