XE ESP interior - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2004, 01:39   #1 (permalink)
heard it before!

XE ESP interior

whats a pair of scheel seats worth that are suitable for a retrim or prices of complete interior any ideas would be helpfull
deankdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2004, 01:48   #2 (permalink)
Experimental Racer#6

Re: XE ESP interior

I've seen a few for around $700.
Where are you?
My mate has a pair that may be for sale.
TIKFD6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 04:15   #3 (permalink)
Falcon 2.. Ferrari 0 hehe

they can be worht anything depends on condition and what hte owner wants for them....

i know a set went for 300 bux... ialso konw of a set ofr 1000

rs2000 seats (i htink) are the same, either that or some other little ford has the same seats....
factory material is quite hard to come by now... fairmonts gear in oakliegh has some, if they dont have material, i kown for a fact that they have had seats pulled apart, and just got the material ready to fit, althoguth its quite dirty...

XE Fairmont Ghia... Silver/Grey Met over black, soon to be v8, cant wait till i get another v8, after 3 LONG HARD YEARS

http://home.iprimus.com.au/diablo_vt/xeesp.swf
MaD_WoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2004, 19:27   #4 (permalink)
Ford Appreciation Society

I got mine for $100 - ex RS2000 scheel seats.

I've seen 6cylinder ESPs go pretty cheaply, and you get the rest of the car in parts as well.
Old 09-13-2004, 23:32   #5 (permalink)
Bottle Feed Your Baby

fairmonts gear in oakliegh has some, if they dont have material, i kown for a fact that they have had seats pulled apart, and just got the material ready to fit, althoguth its quite dirty...........

You wouldnt happen to have their number would you please?????
Tighe custom grind camshaft, 75mm Throttle body, EGR Spacer, Head pocket work, 11.5 comp, SRP forged Flat tops, Autronic Computer, Pacemakers, twin Mandrel bent 2.5" Exhuast, custom mandrel bent 3" air intake, Tremac 3650, Lowered, 18"s Polished roll bar, intake Manifold, Shortend 4" alloy taillshaft, Leather, Momo wheel and gear nob, Autometer C2 5"shiftlight tacho, air fuel meter. 50-250hp NOS Kit, 4:11 Diff gears, 2 12" subs and sony amp,
NOS 347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 00:39   #6 (permalink)
Rice is for eating

if someone in brisbane has a pair of front seats out of xe esp, i would gladly take them, depending on price of course, as i will be re-trimming them anyway.
smoke_rubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 00:45   #7 (permalink)
heard it before!

thanks guys i'm still thinking at the moment. want some good seats to put in a nice XF, DIDN'T LIKE recaros? in my old EB XR6

i think fairmont ghia in oakleigh phone number is 95487000 have spoken to them a few years ago usually got what you need but be sitting down when they quote a price. haven't bought from them for this reason
try calling 12455 directory if its not the number, could be south oakliegh
Old 09-14-2004, 04:32   #8 (permalink)
Falcon 2.. Ferrari 0 hehe

thats their number, but last year they changed owners, and i dunno if johnny knows about the esp material....

the roll they have is only the brown stuff, i dont htink they have any charcoal stuff nemore....

i konw, i used to work there...

ill also give u a tip, keep the esp seats for that... xd and xe esp's not xf.... use somehting else for the xf...

fairmonts gear's number is 9548 7000 i just looked at my jacket lol. they dont have any esp side moulds lol, i checked soo many times, and next set they get THEY ARE MINE MINE MINE hehehe

XE Fairmont Ghia... Silver/Grey Met over black, soon to be v8, cant wait till i get another v8, after 3 LONG HARD YEARS

http://home.iprimus.com.au/diablo_vt/xeesp.swf
MaD_WoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 04:42   #9 (permalink)
heard it before!

thanks madwog any reccomendations on seats for the XF. must be able to hold you in drivers seat during drifts and fast cornering. i like to drive my cars when and where able to. must also be comfy for long trips, good torque kills high kw readings
Old 09-14-2004, 04:44   #10 (permalink)
ESP
V8 GT pilot

Ha Ha Ha

I bought some of the last moulds they had.
I picked up a near complete set from a guy in St Albans and then picked up the missing bits from the boys at Fairmonts Gear.

The set I have is still in the original Ford Plastic bags !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whole set set me back $500.

I wouldn't sell it for anything now........................
ESP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons