xf body kits? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2007, 20:09   #1 (permalink)

xf body kits?

Hi everyone. Im on the verge of buying an xf panel van but im not a big fan of the stock front bumper. I'd like to put a front bar and skirts like this sedan's on it: http://www.trueblueford.com/images/Cliff'sXF_frontside.jpg but i dont know if the wheel base is the same as the sedan, so would skirts fit? and would it look dopey without a rear bar? Also worried about the availability of such parts, because im assuming they'd be pretty rare. Where would i be most likely to pick them up in sydney? Is it even worth bothering at all?
mongo_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2007, 22:23   #2 (permalink)
Nitrous oxide xf

Re: xf body kits?

ebay would be ya best bet, i think that answers many peoples questions on where to buy things from. but things like that arent an every day item so u would have to just keep looking till something turns up,

www.xfords.com xd-xe-xf club of australia and nz
libbys_xf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 00:58   #3 (permalink)

::- Fibremaster Australia 2005 -:: located in Sydney and make some good gear. Or you could get some piece of junk on ebay, id go with new tho
Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 01:56   #4 (permalink)

Thanks for the help and names, but unfortunately i'm not buying the panel van any more because the seller took it off the market due to motor problems (its about to blow a head gasket) :( so now it looks like im going to be rideless for a little while longer until i find something else that strikes my fancy. Your help will come in handy one day for me, for sure, though.
mongo_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons