xf webber to holley 320? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2005, 00:06   #1 (permalink)

xf webber to holley 320?

hi all......i've run my xf's 250 crossflow new motor in properly now on a standard webber carb, and have decided to upgrade. I have in mind a 320 holley ,onto and redline manifold, with airfilter on top, and since my car is also on gas i'm going to have some spuds drilled into my holley so she cope with gas. and have to connect a linkage set to the end of my accelorator cable to match the holleys......i've been told the 12-70 redline manifold is the best, and leave the machinical fuel pump on...ok that's my story, can any body tell if i can do better with the fuel system then i've mentioned or is this ok? cause basically i want a better performance out of the motor..better take off , ..basically faster
XR6EL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2005, 02:04   #2 (permalink)
Nitrous oxide xf

Re: xf webber to holley 320?

redline sux 350 holley is the go i have that on mine buy a fully ajustable 350 only 2 types are good for xf use rayhall manifold and get it polished
libbys_xf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 02:07   #3 (permalink)
Nitrous oxide xf

Re: xf webber to holley 320?

go electric fuel pump noisy but u gain more hp coz its not off the cam just do research on best electric fuel pump. if its auto buy a c4 with quick shift if u want a good go
libbys_xf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons