Ford Forums banner

XR8 Pricing has been released

5K views 38 replies 23 participants last post by  gadgetman 
#1 ·
Are we allowed to post the XR8 pricing yet?

It has been released to the dealers - and is very very competitive.

If it is OK to post it - I can.

Cheers.

#11 ·
Here's a novel idea - how about we stop whinging about price gaps between ute and sedan, and be thankful for such a ballbreaking package for such a great price?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hell, I was prepared to put down $55,000 for a STOCK BA XR8!!!!

Geez guys, some of you really can't be pleased...

#16 ·
EAFGhia said:
Does that mean you have another 5k to spend on mods?
No 5 grand to spend on changing that god damn avatar!

#17 ·
ayman said:
Mr Sparkle, If you're not sure what to do with this extra money, can I borrow some? I'm passing through a real rough time here and I want that XR8 soo BAAAD! Cheers mate, u won't regret it:s6:
Sorry mate, looks like the "extra" will be snapped up pronto by Mr ANZ!! But by all means, feel free to fight it out with him for rights to it :wnc:

#18 ·
It was mentioned on LS1.com.au that the XR8 price included such things as leather and 18" as standard.

Not sure if this is true, but if the XR8 ute is priced like the SS and does not include 18' and leather (option only), this may account for the 10k difference.

#24 ·
Splendidly pricing IMO. Now, for FPV to tell us the damage for their stuff!

G
#25 ·
Mr Sparkle wrote:

Here's a novel idea - how about we stop whinging about price gaps between ute and sedan, and be thankful for such a ballbreaking package for such a great price?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hell, I was prepared to put down $55,000 for a STOCK BA XR8!!!!

Geez guys, some of you really can't be pleased...

umm, Mr Sparkle, i wasn't 'whinging' about the price difference between the ute and sedan, in fact, i am very impressed with both prices, i was simply wondering why the difference was as large as it is. lighten up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.