Xt Gt - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

Australian Falcons Discuss the australian born and bred models here. Includes the 80's 90's and present day Falcons offered by Ford Oz.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2004, 04:37   #1 (permalink)

Xt Gt

Hi
Does anyone know the current price for a XT GT form the unique car price guide. i got my first XT GT yesterday, my husband bought it for me. We got it for 15000 and its in really good condition, all matching numbers, letter id from fords,toploader, original motor came with the car but is not in the car, it has another 302 in it that has been worked. I am really pleased with the car and couldn't wait to drive it. I think we got it for a really good price, any thoughts. Ranger spotlights need a clean up any idea how much to get them professionally done Thanks.
XTJG33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2004, 14:55   #2 (permalink)
'bargearse'

Re: Xt Gt

Sounds good to me!! Love the XT GT. If all is in as good nic as you say, the $15 is well worth it. Keep looking after it and it will be worth plenty. Better than money in bank and heaps more fun. Is it gold? My XT has a GT Grill.......and thats about it!
Old 11-13-2004, 15:14   #3 (permalink)

Sounds like a great deal to me - especially with a spare engine thrown in !!
xbcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 07:17   #4 (permalink)
Can't wait for Winton...

Yep agreed, sounds pretty good. There is a bloke in Adelaide who does a great job on the driving lights, dad got a pair from him as his had a set of Hellas or something fitted when he bought it. I would have to get the guys details off dad.
outback_ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 13:41   #5 (permalink)
8 cylinder symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by outback_ute
Yep agreed, sounds pretty good. There is a bloke in Adelaide who does a great job on the driving lights, dad got a pair from him as his had a set of Hellas or something fitted when he bought it. I would have to get the guys details off dad.
does this guy sell driving lights as well? do you know what they are worth?

I got a xy and want to put some on...can you please get me his details?

Thanks heaps
b-juggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2004, 14:20   #6 (permalink)
Can't wait for Winton...

The XY lights were not the Lucas Ranger lights used on the XT, that was the only model that had them (also used on Mk II Jags). I think they cost $400 or so from memory (it was over a year ago). I'm not sure if he does the other lights, but I'll get his details and post them or pm you.
Old 11-14-2004, 18:13   #7 (permalink)

My XT GT is polar White, It looks grouse, Currently not registered but trying to find out history on the car. So far found out it came from a dealer in Numerkah Victoria, but the dealer doesn't exsist any more. We would like to know if anyone knows how to find out the history of a car, as this car hasn't been registered for around 10 - 12 years, the R>T>A> has not much info. Would like to find out about tring to get the original number plates Thanks
Old 11-14-2004, 19:23   #8 (permalink)
Can't wait for Winton...

Are you in NSW? In Vic you can check with Vicroads to see if the rego number is available (assuming you know what it is of course!).
Old 11-15-2004, 01:35   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by outback_ute
Are you in NSW? In Vic you can check with Vicroads to see if the rego number is available (assuming you know what it is of course!).

I live in Melbourne, and I rang vic roads and they said that because the car hasn't been registered for at least 12 years that there is no record of it in its rego branch. They don't keep records for that long. All we could find is that the dealer was in Numerkah and no longer exsists. We don't know the old rego number that's what we would like to find out. Thanks
Old 11-15-2004, 05:58   #10 (permalink)

being a GT i doubt it would have had many owners. why dont you try and trace the owners down. i can remember pretty much all of my regos and if i had a GT i would definetly rememeber that one.
freshinXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Australian Falcons