AUII Workshop Manual - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Trans | Driveline
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2002, 04:52   #1 (permalink)

AUII Workshop Manual

Does anyone know if their is any workshop manuals that are any good apart from the genuine ford ones which are too dear at $400
Perana XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2002, 08:22   #2 (permalink)
Boat Hunting ;)

gregorys make one which i have heard is pretty good, it covers everything from door handles to the engine appparently... its around $40, and is available from most auto shops e.g motoquipe etc...

cheers

steve
AU2 S-pack Owner: Silhouette Black, XR6 Wheels, Tickford Sunroof, C2R rear bar, Checker Plate Floor Mats, Chrome Door Sills, Blue Backlite Dash, Blue Painted Brake Callipers, Advanced Extractors, Magnaflow High Flow Cat, 2.5" Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Custom Exhaust, Genie Muffler. Sony Explode 50w x 4 deck, Kenwood 140w speakers (front and rear), Boss 1200 watt Amplifier, 12" Orion Sub in custom box. More To Come!!
younggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 06:09   #3 (permalink)

Ive seen that one but it only covers AUI unfortunatly
Old 07-11-2002, 06:58   #4 (permalink)
Yeah .... I am here

i have been to 2 auto shops locally, both making phone calls chasing a gregorys or something of the sort, and they both said its not made yet, only as far as AUI !! :(
XR8fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 07:10   #5 (permalink)
XR9UTE

Calling EFI Ford owners

Hi fellow Ford Rev heads,
(sorry to tack onto another post but...)

I need your help.
I need to find out as many EEC Catch codes as possible from Ford’s so equipped.
The catch code is located on the EEC connector label and is usually in larger sized lettering than the rest. For example an EB XR8 may have a catch code of 1DEB or a 3.9 CFI EA may have 0DDA. The EBGT and/or Sprint may have a 2DDA or 2DCA.
So if you’d like to remove your kick panel and reply here or by email I would be most grateful.

The reason I need to find as many catch codes as possible is to ensure that I can maintain maximum support for EEC tuning as more EEC’s are “cracked”.

I also need to get Binary Dumps from as many EEC’s as possible. So if there are any volunteers(Perth area at this stage) who’d like to bring their vehicle(or just the EEC) around for me to get a bin dump I’d appreciate it muchly.

Cheers,
Pete.
Performance Is Electronic
Old 07-11-2002, 07:12   #6 (permalink)
Bring Back the 24hr!!!

sorry about the issue with being unable to post a new thread pete, we are working on the problem at the moment
Donut King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2002, 07:23   #7 (permalink)
XR9UTE

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut King
sorry about the issue with being unable to post a new thread pete, we are working on the problem at the moment
No wuckers donut.

Hey you know bsmyth, I think you're going to have to buy the Ford manual. Gregorys stuff is junk.
Is there something specific you need to know? Maybe I can get you the info(or even copy a page or two) you need?

Pete.
Old 07-12-2002, 04:34   #8 (permalink)
aurora

Got a Gregory's AU1 workshop manual which i have to say is excellent and so far i have saved myself plenty of money and kept my precious one of a kind AU away from the local, dangerous Ford dealer
Old 07-12-2002, 18:21   #9 (permalink)

Hello All, I bought a Haynes manual for the AU but after reading through the Gregorys I think it is better than the Haynes, Max Ellery Publications also does manuals but I havent seen any on AU yet, If Ellery does an AU manual I think it should be good if his other manuals are anything to go by,Cheers, Bill (Ford jeepman)
Ford jeepman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Trans | Driveline