Ford Forums banner

AUII Workshop Manual

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Ford jeepman 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if their is any workshop manuals that are any good apart from the genuine ford ones which are too dear at $400

#2 ·
gregorys make one which i have heard is pretty good, it covers everything from door handles to the engine appparently... its around $40, and is available from most auto shops e.g motoquipe etc...

cheers

steve

G
#5 ·
Calling EFI Ford owners

Hi fellow Ford Rev heads,
(sorry to tack onto another post but...)

I need your help.
I need to find out as many EEC Catch codes as possible from Ford’s so equipped.
The catch code is located on the EEC connector label and is usually in larger sized lettering than the rest. For example an EB XR8 may have a catch code of 1DEB or a 3.9 CFI EA may have 0DDA. The EBGT and/or Sprint may have a 2DDA or 2DCA.
So if you’d like to remove your kick panel and reply here or by email I would be most grateful.

The reason I need to find as many catch codes as possible is to ensure that I can maintain maximum support for EEC tuning as more EEC’s are “cracked”.

I also need to get Binary Dumps from as many EEC’s as possible. So if there are any volunteers(Perth area at this stage) who’d like to bring their vehicle(or just the EEC) around for me to get a bin dump I’d appreciate it muchly.

Cheers,
Pete.
Performance Is Electronic

G
#7 ·
Donut King said:
sorry about the issue with being unable to post a new thread pete, we are working on the problem at the moment
No wuckers donut.

Hey you know bsmyth, I think you're going to have to buy the Ford manual. Gregorys stuff is junk.
Is there something specific you need to know? Maybe I can get you the info(or even copy a page or two) you need?

Pete.

#9 ·
Hello All, I bought a Haynes manual for the AU but after reading through the Gregorys I think it is better than the Haynes, Max Ellery Publications also does manuals but I havent seen any on AU yet, If Ellery does an AU manual I think it should be good if his other manuals are anything to go by,Cheers, Bill (Ford jeepman)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.