Ford Forums banner

Bought me a 3.45:1 limo! finally!

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Chad_XF 
#1 ·
Finally after 3 months of looking for a good cheapish 3.45:1 LSD i found one. I am such a dope though!!! i went to this wreckers, i asked him if he had an EB/ED or Ef/El 3.45:1 ratio diff. he was like no but i have this one, he showed me one out of an EF GL he wanted $90. i said no so he then asked me what an lsd is. so i explained to him what it was and what the gear ratio meant so then he took me ot the back and showed me some more diffs. I then saw an EF XR8 L.S.D with 3.45:1 ratio. So i said to him aahh thats the one! ill take it. He then goes this one is $300, im like :-O Why u said $90, you wont beleive this, he then said "yes but this is out of V8 and it is L.S.D very hard to find". i was suprised! he just said to me what i explained to him!!! anyways he ended up giving it to me for $200. He has one more the same as the one i took so if anyone is interested let me know and i will give you the details. Its in Syndey btw.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.