Clutch and pedal for EB XR6 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Trans | Driveline
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2004, 20:02   #1 (permalink)
Yes, fords still kick

Clutch and pedal for EB XR6

I have a problem with my EB XR6, the cylinder bit that the clutch pedal actually sits on has become bent and the pedal has broken the bit that holds it on there and slipped off the side of the cylinder. I believe this is due to an excessively heavy clutch in the car and I have no idea if it will happen again after I fix it. Has anyone else experienced this problem? If no one knows what I am talking about I can prob take pics, and any help would be appreciated.
Due to this heavy clutch issue I want to replace the clutch once I fix the pedal, I have been quoted $360 for a full Daiken XR6 clutch kit, is this a good price? What kits have other people used when in a similar situation? Thanks in advance guys,
Mick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Trans | Driveline