Ford Forums banner

Gearbox and Transmission

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Donut King 
#1 ·
With all the talk on engines, what about transmission? I mean Its all very well if we have 600nm and 350kw but what happens if our current 5-speeder cant handle it. It wasnt to long ago when they worried about the torque loads of a 220kw engine beeing too much... need i say more:?:
Even if we borrow the t45 from the mustang I dont think it's quite upto the job, but I also could be wrong.
I also read that the coupe has a 6 speeder, If so that's great news but I am still in query to where it came from and if it will be a permanant replacement becasue I havn't heard anything official about it.
Now cummon, It's a necessity to have a 5-speed auto in the AV. Commen***** is getting one why cant the mighty blue ovaled falcon?
What does everyone else think about this???

#2 ·
one more question... how do I get one of those little pictures to come up everytime i post a thread reply?? Scooby im not looking to be shaggy though :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.