Ford Forums banner

sunshine coast/bris help

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  AU2XLSV8 
#1 ·
does anyone living in these two areas ( im from the sunny coast ) but yeah if you live here or there, do you know how to install a shift kit, or a version of it for me ? as i have no idea how to do it, nor basically any idea how it works, i just wanna have it on when i turn econ off, and have it back to normal with econ on. if you could explain how it works, that woudl be a great help. there would also be a case of xxxx in it for u :wnc: haha, yeah just any info/help would be great, also basic prices or anything i need to get to get it down let me know what i need and ill get it for you.

cheers

#2 ·
hey there mate!

I can't help with the install mate but i do have a shift kitted c10 (very much the same as c4 but older) in my AU2. More importantly i live in buderim meadows/mountain creek area.
Don't know about the econ switch thing!?! All the kit does is firm up the shifts. If your light on the throttle it won't shift as hard (mine doesn't). They do however make an auto much much much more appealing in a modified car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.