T5 Conversion in Perth - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-18-04, 09:52 AM Thread Starter
T5 Conversion in Perth

I have an EF 4spd, and like pretty much everyone else am interested in a T5 conversion (yawn).

I've seen a few ads in the quokka from Walliston wreckers advertising manual conversions. Has anyone here had their car converted by them? If so, what did it cost? Did the cost include trading in your auto, how long did it take them, would you recommend them etc, how did they address the manual ecu issue, ditto pedal box etc etc.

Typing that it just occured to me to ring the place themselves, but someones experience dealing with them would be nice.

Sponsored Links

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > Trans | Driveline
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts