Ford Forums banner

AU side repeater lamps to EB

3K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  Matty^ 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried to fit the clear lamps from AU (3?) into EB? I was thinking of putting VT Commodore ones in (can get them cheap) but the bulb holder is slightly different.

#6 ·
I just installed the AU clear indicators on mine.(look awesome:s6: )

The do fit well, but you'll need to do some trimming.

Heres a dodgy pic of the indicator hole in the guard (Trim the plastic off at the red lines) Globe holders are not the same (well atleast on mine) some trimming of that will also be required.

#7 ·
Heres another dodgy diagram of the globe holder

Some light trimming may be also required on the remaining 2 tabs things. The globe holder is just rubber (??) so its easy to cut with just a hobby knife or whatever.

#9 ·
I dont have my digital camera at the moment, ill try and post some on the weekend when I get the camera back.:s2:

#12 ·
Thanks PG I got mine this afternoon, fitted them to the EB about 1 hour ago , looks a treat.

#13 ·
Pics as requested

#15 ·
another one just for you Kell

#17 ·
The part number is ER13K309B

#22 ·
:eek:o3: Um.... looks like they are back-to-front to me. My brothers AU Fairmonts clear side indicators face the other way. Still looks good though.:hy:
I used NF/NL Fairlane indicators, bigger and smoother, but they have no black surround though. :eek:o1:

#25 ·
i just had alook i grab my sisters lenses put it on my EF and what i might do is take the black soround of my car and just put the Au lenses on i will post pic when finished probly next week off to eastern creek.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.