Ford Forums banner

Au2 xr8 Hi flow cats

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  sylox 
#1 ·
Driving home from work this afternnon i noticed the slight ticking noise which i found when i got home was an exhaust leak from the Extractor gasket on the right bank :fraz: Couple that with the fact I had to go back in to have the exhaust piping that runs up over the tail shaft lifted a little higher due to it just touching the tailshaft on full suspension travel.

Thus i am off to the Zorst shop on monday to have the Gasket replaced for the extractors and that piping modified.
I currently run FULL dual 2 1/4 (press bend) exhaust with no balance pipe and pacemaker Comp series extractors.

Is it worth getting some high flow Cats & a Balance pipe whilst i am at it or is there very little gain to be had there????

Now I love the sound of this exhaust but should i just be taking it off at the extractors and bolting up say a Difilipo cats back system???

No blah blah BS thanks If you dont know then dont post. I dont want to spend $400 on cats or $800 on a difilipo cats back only to find it made F all difference.....

Thanks
Andrew

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.