Join Date: May 2002
Location: playing with oxy torch in a co
bang for your buck.
Trying to convince a mate of mine which are the best goodies to fit to his EA II cfi auto unit. He is no millionaire, so i suggested the following...
1. Extractors- HM or Pacemaker?
2. Exhaust- 2.5/ 2 3/4 or 3 inch?
3. Manual Tranny- always helps when the tranny is up to the motors task, so to speak.
4. Cam- crow cam , anyone know the results?
5. Blueprint OHC goodies....- for a bit more poke.
6. EFI update- problem getting all the parts in good nic + new air filter, cone type.
7. Some mags- I only said 15" as their more than enough.
8. Better suspension setup- helps handling....
9. Powerchip ?- dunno if its worth it
10. Supercharger- premuims will go through the roof!
I recommended him a 2 3/4 zorst (who need 3 inch?) and some pacemaker headers ? Wonder if it makes a big difference, well it should i wreckon anywhere from 4-6 kw gain and top end power will increase. I got both the headers/zorst from a mate for 500 which is a bargain I must say, fitted as well. Wonder any other ideas to unleash the OHC beast?