CFI Injectors and other questions
1. Can you get better injectors for cfi's and if so do the give any performance gains.
2. Also my car seems to be running rich, back of the car gets black soot all over it which is a real pain to get off especially if you own a white car. Any ideas what is wrong, might be the oxy sensor but im not sure, should i just go get it checked out and serviced or try and work it out myself.
3. i bought a cheap after market tacho and ive searched all over for info how to install it but i cant find any if anyone can give me simple instructions how to install it. I know its got a wire for earth, +, - , coil but where do you attach them.
4. Where is the main earth wire located on the body of EB's
5. The car also revvs heaps sometimes, i know the isc is pushing the throttle open, can you just simply replace the isc to fix the problem.
Sorry about all the questions but this is about the only place i can get some good informative answers. You guys seem to know what your talking about and because im young i dont want to be ripped off by auto places telling me i need things i dont.
PS. I have a 5spd CFI EB and live in Canberra, so if theres ever another canberra cruise count me in :)