Ford Forums banner

Clear Indicators

2K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  Sundeep 
G
#1 ·
Hey all, im after a few places around melbourne that sell clear indicators for an EA falcon,

#2 ·
Commspares on the corner of Canterbury rd and Burgess rd in Bayswater is where I got mine. $52 for the deuce. There is also a place in Deer Park that sells em pretty cheap if you live over that side of town...

I'm sure there are plenty of other places around Melbourne that sell them also. They are just the ones that I know of.

Ash

#5 ·
For what it's worth, I regret buying aftermarket clear indicators. I haven't had any leaking problems, but after learning of the superior quality, appearance and additional parking light of the genuine articles, it would have been worth the (considerable) extra.

The only reason I don't 'upgrade' soon is because there is so much to be done first...

#7 ·
Well it's a personal thing - but I no longer want aftermarket products on my car. I payed $100 extra for genuine mirrors and haven't looked back (no pun intended).

Someone (possibly EA EnVy) has installed parking lights aftermarket.

G
#8 ·
so then....

Well all clear indicators are going to be after market products. Looks wise does the $50 job look as good as a more expensive pair and if they look good and dont leak whats the proplem?

#9 ·
Re: so then....

Some aftermarket (ie non-Ford brand) clear indicators actually have been known to leak. It's not that I have anything against them when value is factored in, but I don't like to cut corners any more which is why I said I wish I'd bought the real deal.

G
#10 ·
Clear indicators.

I shelled out for the Ford ones. (ED XR type.)

Fit is good, quality is good, not problems at all.

Wired in the park lamps from the mian headlamp unit, works well, bit fiddly though.

:)

david

G
#13 ·
the parker lights

With the original clear indicators how it has the parker lights in them do you reckon it is illegal to have the small blue globes in there instead of clear??????

Cause i brought a packet of two blue globes ment for that exact thing from repco for $9.95, it isnt a dark blue just a real bright light blue looks sweet as!!!!!!!!!!

#14 ·
Re: the parker lights

Grrrrr...

I went to commspares, they were asking $30 each!!!. I may go tmrw again to have a look coz of a tinting mishap lol.

BlackEB sed the actual place was down burgess road a bit does anyone know the actual name?

Sundeep
geocities.com/eafords

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.