Ford Forums banner

EA Mystery Beep Solved - EA S is a Dickhead

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  laminge 
#1 ·
It was a new stopwatch I've left in the console tray for the past month, which runs a normal clock as well and which beeps on the hour, which I didn't know about.

Thanks for all the suggestions anyway.

#3 ·
Then you haven't heard the saga about fixing up some crows feet on my XF bonnet which ended up respraying the whole thing with a poxy Wagner airless gun because I don't have air. The high, or low, point of that was when I'd finally got a decent coat on it and went inside after telling my kids to keep away from it, then coming back and finding a couple of foot long deep grooves in the dry paint which were exactly the size of kids' fingertips. After giving them the third degree for a while, and probably scarring them both for life, I worked out I'd dragged the gun cord in the paint when leaning across to reach the middle. Fark! Fark! Fark!

#4 ·
EA S said:
It was a new stopwatch I've left in the console tray for the past month, which runs a normal clock as well and which beeps on the hour, which I didn't know about.

Thanks for all the suggestions anyway.

HA HAHAHAHAHAHAH:D :D :D :D :D :D

BOTCH IN HISTERIKS

Do you feel strange vibrations in the car while driving whenever your mobile phone rings???:rolleyes:

#5 ·
Ahh well at least you found the problem. Must be pretty happy with your EA now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.