Ford Forums banner

ED XR6 front end????

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Thanatos 
#1 ·
want an opinion on the standard front end on a ED XR6/8 compared to the spoiler I'm thinking of purchasing, there's a pic on the ssv web site, http://www.ssv.com.au/index.cfm?CURRENTPage=3&categoryid=80&nav=itemlist&maxdisplay=10&buymode=1, the product code is 0337(the blue one at the bottom).
I will be fitting this to a white (aren't they all white) EB II XR6
and the cost for the conversion for the standard ED XR6 front compared to the spoiler with ED headlights are very similar,
OPINIONS APPRECIATED

#2 ·
To use that front bumper your going to need the genuine headlights and brackets, it wont work with the aftermarket 'Twinlight' setup.

How much were you quoted for a genuine XR6 front-end conversion? Last time I heard it was $1200, probably abit cheaper without the headlight surround/grill, but youd be still looking at well over $1500+ all up?

#4 ·
Would you just be putting on the bumper, or would you go for the whole bodykit???

If you're not gonna do anything else, then I reckon the XR front end would look better, but if there's gonna be other bodykit bits, then go for the spoiler, IMO.

Both would look bloody good, though!

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.