Ah, its a pretty easy job.
For the front doors.
1) Remove plastic cover wing on the inside, near the mirror.
2) Remove the 2 Bolt covers on the armrest, and remove bolts (Full armrest model - 1 Bolt for the small Arm Rest)
3) Remove the Bolt cover on the inside door handle, and remove bolt.
4) To remove the door handle, pull out a little, and disengage the Door Release line.
5) Remove the screws around the outside of the trim (9 from memory)
6) When the door trim is loose, remove by pushing it upwards, so as the door trim part that clips on to the door frame, near the window, is disengaged.
For the Back doors, instead of removing the power mirror wing plastic bit, remove the quarter window plastic shroud, by removing the 6 or so screws.
Hope this helps.
(The hard part is disengaging the door trim from the the top of the door, near the window. It takes a fair bit of effort to do this, so dont be affriad to use a bit of muscle !