Re: ef towing
I used to tow 400km each month to the drags with around 2400kg all up behind an EL XR8. Things to try...
1. Tyre pressures above 40psi (trailer 45, rear car 43, front car 40)
2. King heavy duty springs, standard height, and Koni shocks.
3. All bushes 100%, especially rear watts link. Also check front inner lower control arm bushes - this upset my towing when worn.
4. Have the car on the trailer so that there is about 150 kg down force on the tow ball. Too far foward and the tow car front wheels lift - no brakes or steering. Too far back - sways big time. As much as 1 inch in the wrong spot WILL make a difference. I mark my spot on th trailer.
5. Just slow down- 10 minutes at the end of a trip means nothing compared to writing off your vehicles.
BA GT-P owner and loving it!