Interesting article Russell,
To improve this article you could perhaps discuss,
- Vacuum operated secondary butterflys. How they work and can be adjusted.
- Power valve operation.
- Idle transition to main circuit.
- Main circuit description seemed light on and no discussion of elmusion tubes.
- What causes poor idle adjustment on modified engines and strategies to compensate. ie air bleeds.
- Importance of correct fuel pressure regulation and float level adjustment.
- You discussed booster venturis but no discusson of main venturies.
Just some thoughts,