Ford Forums banner

engine rebuild need help

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ebxr8240 
#1 ·
hello people,
Im wondering if anyone out there knows any companies that can rebuild my EB xr6 40l engine. im in nsw and would like a reputable high quality rebuild by someone who is familar with this engine.

ive seen a car with the rego plates DUZ-13S its an EB that has NOS and as the plate suggests runs 13s without NOS i believe that it runs low 15s and i would like to know who built his motor.

i would also appreciate input from others who have had a rebuild done on a 40l and who and where they got it done.

thanks guys any help would be great.

#2 ·
I could offer you a rebuilder in Melbourne if you wish. He rebuilt my engine (351) and after 8 years and 150,000km odd it still has 100psi oil pressure at start-up and runs at 70psi when hot. The rear main has only just started to leak. No leaks from the front main or the crank (touch wood). This guy is GOOD!!!!

#3 ·
Actually that motor was totaly std when he run that time except for 100 h.p shot n20,extractors 3" straight under diff exhaust and a lower diff ratio,slicks..And 160.000 Klm on the clock!!`Best bang for buck for sure...

Try Tee Jay Automotive St Mary's Kurajong Rd Past Prestige pannel beaters...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.