Ford Forums banner

Fairlane Bulb out Warning???

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  TopGhia 
#1 ·
I own a NF Fairlane and over the last month or so the Bulb out warning comes up on the drivers display. Obviously when I stop I get out and check all my lights and they are working. The warning comes on randomly, maybe once or twice a week. Has this happened to anyone else and how did you fix it? Iam not sure how it senses if a bulb has blown, but I was going to remove all the bulbs and reinsert them to see if that helps. Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Simon

#2 ·
shorsfall said:
I own a NF Fairlane and over the last month or so the Bulb out warning comes up on the drivers display. Obviously when I stop I get out and check all my lights and they are working. The warning comes on randomly, maybe once or twice a week. Has this happened to anyone else and how did you fix it? Iam not sure how it senses if a bulb has blown, but I was going to remove all the bulbs and reinsert them to see if that helps. Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Simon
does it happen when the headlights are on, or only during the day? when did it happen? when on the brakes? when indicating?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.