Fiesta 2005 Remote Central lock HELP - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

General Tech Have a question that is not covered by one of the other categories? This is the forum for all other items not specifically covered in other categories.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2007, 10:10   #1 (permalink)

Fiesta 2005 Remote Central lock HELP

Hi all. I need some help. My Fiesta from 2005 have central locking, but it's not remote controlled. I got a remote package, that´s already made for existing central locking systems. Does anybody know, where are inputs and outputs. I saw many wires on GEM (Ford Computer), but I dont know, where to install my remote hardware.
Any help will be great.

TNX
kenci is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2007, 17:58   #2 (permalink)

Re: Fiesta 2005 Remote Central lock HELP

I'm sorta in the dark on this one. But I can tell you this. If your car was equipped with central locking and you have the oem remote hardware for it, there should be connectors already in the car for it. I wouldnt think you would have to cut and splice anything. You could take it to a car audio store that does installations. Most of them also do alarms and keyless entries.
Sand1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech