Ford Forums banner

This Is The Final Plan For EB351

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  ocky 
#1 ·
Ok, After much research….

Here is probabarly the final plan, Into an EB2 Gli…….

Old Aussie 351W block, new aftermarket heads, F-Truck EFI Lower manifold, 5.0L Aussie Upper.

Torana style bonnet cowl

Aftermarket managment

C4 auto

Air con and P/steer.

Dropped 1.5in

Cross drilled, slotted discs with twin piston callipers front, XR8 booster.
Slotted rears, stock callipers.

Hoping for around 400 engine hp, and good torque.

Please give me any feedback, suggestions etc.

ScoopED

See less See more
#7 ·
can be done with out anyprobs, are you gonna go efi? or gas? the eec, harness, injectors, rail ect... from an eb 5.0 will all bolt straight on, use all the eb electronics combined with a twEECer, set of afr 185's, xe274hr comp cam, 75mm t/b, 70mm maf, 30lb inj, high flow intank pump, r series intake or victor 50 intake, should see the numbers that you want if not more, still be very streetable with plenty of torque.

#8 ·
outback_ute: An AOD doesent fit my budget at the moment, but yes, definatly a future possible ubgrade.

TIKFD6: I havent totally decided on the brake setup, possibly 287mm cross drilled & slotted DBA's. Maybe with twin piston calipers. Definatly a XR8 master cylinder. Maybe a late model one if it will fit....????
re: the diff, probabarly hang out till the standard six unit explodes, then most definatly go the 9in LSD conversion.

eb2flys: Unleaded EFI setup. Yes I will be using XR8 componentry. Still doing the sums on aftermarket ECU vs. XR8 ECU. Throttle body will be dependant on price/availability, as will other things. I need to conserve money for the engine build.

ScoopED

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.