Ford Forums banner

The final step closer to a T-Series...Maybe

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Aussie Pete 
#1 ·
Fitted T-Series leather and chrome handbrake lever today.....goes well with handles and gear knob......:s2:

Will get a pic soon.......Think thats about it for me:s2:

Part number if your interested is

ER 2760B6

Will also need leather boot for bottom half of Lever, will have part number for that tomorrow

#4 ·
I was chasing this stuff today. Handbrake lever was somewhere near $170, however I didn't quote the part numbers you had here. How much did it cost you?

I have ordered T-Series:
- tyre placard (for the 18s)
- chrome door handles ($24each - however when they see my face it will be okay)
- boot lid lining

Already had the chrome gearshift ring freebie before delivery (he, he) :s5

#5 ·
Aussie Pete said:
I was chasing this stuff today. Handbrake lever was somewhere near $170, however I didn't quote the part numbers you had here. How much did it cost you?

I have ordered T-Series:
- tyre placard (for the 18s)
- chrome door handles ($24each - however when they see my face it will be okay)
- boot lid lining

Already had the chrome gearshift ring freebie before delivery (he, he) :s5

I paid $100 for lever.....
$15 for handles and $70 for boot liner.....

#6 ·
XLR8 said:

I paid $100 for lever.....
$15 for handles and $70 for boot liner.....
I'll be skipping the handle!
My prices so far are $25 handles, $49+- for boot liner with clips, $7 for placard. I'll be saying something about $25 for the handles!

#9 ·
EL FUTURA said:
I imagine you guys are talking about putting these into AU's...in the EL series, are there any different types of handles (ie EL GT or maybe Fairlane or LTD)???????? Where can you buy these types (other than standard ones)- Ford dealers??
Mate i wanted to get chrome door handles for my EF, they have to come off the Fairlane/LTD models.

I nearly jumped when i heard the price, what for it it costs $45.00 a handle and like $12.00 for the plastic ones.

Can anyone find a better price on these?????

#11 ·
Got the stuff today. Now, do I need to say it again.....

Need a car to put them on.

"Hello, *$@# gunsmiths? Yeah how's that order coming along?" :crazy1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.