Ford Forums banner

Fog Lights

2K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  BIGDOG 
G
#1 ·
Im getting these Hella Fog Lamps put on my car next weekend.

http://www.hella.com.au/images/1322.jpg

Im getting them put to the left and right underneath the numberplate, and the switch put where the boot release is in the Sedans.

What does everyone think about this? I cant fit them in the two ducts.

G
#5 ·
Well if i could get a ford trimmed switch i would, but yeh, does anyone know how the fuel release and boot release buttons work? Could i use this for my switch and just colour in the boot part on the button?

G
#7 ·
Yeha Lost boy, thats what i thought, i LIKE yours much better then the idea Autobarn gave me with putting them under the number plate. So what brand are yours mate?

BTW nice car, shes the same as mine pretty much, except ive got the FORD sportsbar.

#8 ·
i dont have that ute anymore, it was time for it to go. just picked up a new XR8 (same colour) yesterday.

they are hansa 100 series 55w healogen fog lights part no 1006 (fog lamp kit) can get them in yellow or clear.
i got them from autobarn but they had to order them in.

#10 ·
The are Hella Comet FF50.
I have them in the ducts of my EL XR.
Not too bad.
I only got them for when it rains so you can see what is directly in front of me.

G
#11 ·
ok cool, so are they pretty bright? I only want them for driving in fog and on dirt/dusty roads as sometimes you cant see passed your nose( i dunno if they will help).

They should be alright.

#18 ·
laminge I love that avatar, fantastic stuff lol

G
#24 ·
Yeh they even have little protectors for the stones. The guy from Autobarn liked the effect how they shined across the bar. I just wish they werent so bright so i could legally drive around all day with them on.

#25 ·
Mine are pointed at the ground and people flash me so I only use them when there is no one around.
The plastic covers are great,Already saved one lense.
Did you get the fog kit or the driving kit?
Mine are the driving.

G
#26 ·
Mine are the Optic Fog Light kit which can be used on the parkers and can be used in rain and fog, so it says on the box.

What car have you got B-1B?
I thought about the spotlights, but because the XR lights are so good on highbeam didnt really have a need for them. I find the foglights to be better in fog and dust.

I paid $130 for the lights and 18 for the covers, what did you pay?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.