Fuel Filter in NF Fairlane - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

General Tech Have a question that is not covered by one of the other categories? This is the forum for all other items not specifically covered in other categories.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2003, 19:33   #1 (permalink)
Australian Member

Fuel Filter in NF Fairlane

Does anyone know where the fuel filter is located in a NF II Fairlane Ghia? Are there 2 filters?

Thanks in advance

Simon
shorsfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2003, 19:46   #2 (permalink)

The easiest way to find your fuel filter would be to get under your car, starting from the fuel tank, and follow the fuel line to the motor. This is how i found my filter in the EA. Mine was towards the front, kinda near the front passenger door.
Happy searching.....
Old 01-28-2003, 07:46   #3 (permalink)

Don't forget to relieve the fuel pressure. Watch your eyes when undoing it.

Watch your eyes? How do you do that? I meant to say "protect your eyes"
Old 01-28-2003, 13:41   #4 (permalink)

Yeah, I forgot about the relieving pressure part when i did mine a few months ago. I just let it come out over my arms!!! Oh well..... at least next time i'll remember!
Old 01-28-2003, 13:51   #5 (permalink)
F*#K the government

Re: Fuel Filter in NF Fairlane

Quote:
Originally posted by shorsfall
Does anyone know where the fuel filter is located in a NF II Fairlane Ghia? Are there 2 filters?

Thanks in advance

Simon
There is only one filter under the left side rear passenger side, you probably need a 14mm pipe spanner and 17/18mm(?) spanner as a lot of them are very hard to get off as the pipe flare has flared out inside the filter.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech