Ford Forums banner

GT's

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Technocat77 
G
#1 ·
Can someone please give me a straight answer to this,

Was there an ED GT? or did they only come out in EB's, because there are a few posts that mention ED GT's, and from a recent post I remember some people said they were never made!

#3 ·
There was that Alan Moffat GTHO thing - it looked like the EB II Falcon GT except it had the quad headlight front end. I can't remember anything more about it though.

#5 ·
yep

yeah, moffat lent his name to a project undertaken by a mob in melb.....cant remember their name.......anyway, was a ED with four light front, tweaked suspension and a BLOWN V8.

Went pretty ****ing hard, but clashes with ADR's and tickford meant only a few were sold :(

G
#6 ·
Re: yep

Every five years ford release the gt( after a longggg drought they started the gt series again in 1992).....so in 1992 it was the EB GT.....in 1997 EL GT.....and this year around september the new Av Gt 310kw will be released.

The Only cars released as a performance package from ford itself was the ED XR8 Sprint 195kw....Basically a GT...in performance without all the luxurys.....then you had allan moffat and so forth......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.