Headlight alignment on EF Futura - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

General Tech Have a question that is not covered by one of the other categories? This is the forum for all other items not specifically covered in other categories.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2004, 04:52   #1 (permalink)

roll Headlight alignment on EF Futura

Hi, anyone have the information on the correct alignment for the EFII headlights ? I guess there is two sets of values, one for high- and one for lo-beam ?

Is this specification developed published by vicroads, or is it vehicle specific, and hence available in the owner manual or workshop manual ?

From memory, the old standard was about certain measurements etc, but what is current ?
davidt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2004, 14:05   #2 (permalink)

Re: Headlight alignment on EF Futura

I got a ef futura as well,and the information you need is in Gregory's automotive service and repair manual #267 for falcon 1994-1996 on page 219.My suggestion is get the book as its kinda hard to explain how to do.Hope that helps.
fastfalc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 20:58   #3 (permalink)

see for sale section to buy one ...............................

“ NOT ALL DRUGS ARE GOOD - SOME ARE GREAT “
nerrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 18:48   #4 (permalink)

fastfalc: thanks for the info on where you can find this info.
nerrad: I checked out the 4sale, someone had some manuals for about $30, but seems to be sold already.
I wanted to save the cost of getting my mechanic to do the alignment $15, but this would put me down an extra $10, so I'm going to get hime to do it, since I'm moving onto a new car soon...st
davidt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech