help help i have locked my keys in the boot - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

General Tech Have a question that is not covered by one of the other categories? This is the forum for all other items not specifically covered in other categories.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2002, 22:45   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: NSW/act
Posts: 114
help help i have locked my keys in the boot

I need some advice,
I have locked my keys in the boot of the EA and im stuffed of i know how iam ganna get them out.

You cant put the back seats down because theres a big ass gas tank there stopping you GRRRRR :( and the boot release dont open

So how am i ganna get the keys out of the boot ?

any one know how,

i need to get them out because this baby aint going nowhere with out keys

I NEED MY KEYS FROM THE BOOT

please help:err:
__________________
90% of Holdens made in the last 10 years are still on the road. The other 10% made it home
Falcon kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-03-2002, 22:51   #2 (permalink)
Wanting 5 Gears, Damnit!
 
ChuBBz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,660
no road-side service agency to help you????
__________________
ChuBBz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 22:53   #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: NSW/act
Posts: 114
nop

but how would they get in the boot ?
__________________
90% of Holdens made in the last 10 years are still on the road. The other 10% made it home
Falcon kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 22:55   #4 (permalink)
Wanting 5 Gears, Damnit!
 
ChuBBz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,660
Hemmm dunno....

is there space to slide thru a long metal rod with a magnet on the end??? ..hemm what else can be done without causing damage? :(
__________________
ChuBBz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 23:02   #5 (permalink)
proffesional stupid head
 
gearb0x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 156
sounds like a tool for the old CROWBAR (tm)
__________________
"mmmmmmm, DOHC'rilicious..."
- H. Simpson
gearb0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 23:07   #6 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: NSW/act
Posts: 114
tryed that

thought about the crowbar but i decided not too
__________________
90% of Holdens made in the last 10 years are still on the road. The other 10% made it home
Falcon kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 01:13   #7 (permalink)
-
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Age: 33
Posts: 1,675
bass crazy had a similar problem...
galapogos01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 01:18   #8 (permalink)
BOF
 
BOF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: 250km West of Perth
Posts: 1,120
I'd cut a hole in the top of the boot with an axe, get the keys out, drive to the wreckers and pick up another bootlid for about $50. But that's just my method.
BOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 03:08   #9 (permalink)
EAdude
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Press the boot release button next to your steering wheel...

whats so hard about it?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 03:15   #10 (permalink)
FORDXR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
hahahahahaha

EAdude the keys are in the boot
So how do you open your door to do that?

(If I locked my keys in the car u can bet I would not post it in this forum hahahahaa and tell Australia how stupid I em. LoL
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
boot rattle XCHASR General Tech 2 05-16-2003 22:03
Uk: Ford Ranger Gets Picked Up For Tv's Boot Sale Challenge RPO83 Ford Worldwide News 0 05-06-2003 09:04
Dint in Boot of BA BIGBADAU Australian Falcons 0 02-04-2003 01:32
Boot Release Button on > EL & AU Xyphoid General Tech 8 01-06-2002 00:06
How do you dual boot Windows XP? Vulcan Power The Pub 2 11-19-2001 17:11

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:41.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.