Ford Forums banner

HiClone.

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  V8RUMBLE 
#1 ·
Has anyone had any experience with HiClone. ?
Do they work ? or are they a con, like Holdens. ?
Thanks

#6 ·
dragonV8 said:
What can i say??????
Everyone is trying to get more air into their engines, so why put in a restrictor?????????????????

Been there, tried that.
Maybe you put it in back to front so that the special swirling motion was reversed and it was actually blowing out of the air filter. I'd say you're lucky you didn't set fire to your car.

What you need to do is combine it with the Fuel Star (see thread on that in The Garage) and you'll save another 20% fuel.

Then, as Hiclone says two work better than one, put another Hiclone in and you should improve fuel economy by about 60% and double rwhp.

Add a polariser and one of those water fuel devices that some shonk comes up with every few years, and you'll be able to drive a road train from Melbourne to Darwin on a cup of cold water while putting excess power into the national electrical grid during the trip from your mobile power transfer unit, and the payment for the power will cover the lease payments on your rig for the next 12 months.

#9 ·
All right you blokes, I have had enough of you bagging the hiclone thing. Let me tell you I have put one of these, and a polariser on my lawn mower, nothing happend at first but after I reduced the air pressure in the tyres (very hard to do with those plastic lawn mower tyres) and meditated over it ( yes I said meditated not what you're thinking), all it's atoms are lined up perfectly. I have this lovely floating felling when I mow the lawn now. Then again it could be the ether I mixed with the fuel
:eek:o1: :dead:

#11 ·
A Current Affair tested the Hiclone, the Fuel Star and another device. They used an AU wagon and tested it at Ford (I think). They all decreased performance by differing amounts. The only interesting thing to come from the tests was that the Hiclone actually decreased the amount of toxic gases/pollutants in the exhaust gases by about 15%, which they said was a more efficient combustion of the fuel or something.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.