Here is a link to the list of codes.
To test using the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) on the dash (Engine Light) use a jumper wire to connect the signal return pin on the diagnostic connector to the Self-Test Input (STO) connector. The self test input line is the separate wire and connector with or near the diagnostic connector. Codes are transmitted with a pause between flashes. Code 32 would be sent as 3-flashes, a pause and then 2-flashes. A slightly longer pause separates the codes. The only way to repeat the code is to recycle the system. The Continuous Memory Codes are separated from the other codes by 6-seconds, a flash and then another 6-second delay.
(1) Start the engine and run it until normal operating temperature is reached.
(2) Turn the engine OFF and wait 10 seconds.
(3) Turn the ignition switch ON but don't start the engine.
(4) The codes will be transmitted. Six to nine seconds after the last code, a single separator pulse will be transmitted. Six to nine seconds after this pulse, the codes from the Continuous Memory will be transmitted.
(5) Record all service codes displayed. Do not depress the throttle during the test.