I want to customize my 2006 Ford Fusion - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

General Tech Have a question that is not covered by one of the other categories? This is the forum for all other items not specifically covered in other categories.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2012, 02:25   #1 (permalink)

Lightbulb I want to customize my 2006 Ford Fusion

Although now that I see how cool the 2013 looks, kinda like the Orochimaru roadster in Japan, I may have to hold out for that, and customize it.
Anyways, I have a 2006 Ford Fusion, and while I know hardly anything about upgrading cars, I do know that I would like to make mine better.
Aside from the simple things such as wheels, audio, and paint, I'd like to make mine unique.
Cool, but sort of unspoken.
However, I do have some dreams, as I would like to make my car perform optimally, getting maximum fuel economy, while also getting decent BHP and torq.
I do have an idea, and I WILL GET PROFESSIONALS TO DO THIS: I want to turn my happy little 4-cyl, into a fully upgraded, maximum performance, dual exhaust twin-turbo system.
I'm aware this may seem stupid, however, if done properly, not only will it "go faster", in theory, it should perform better with fuel economy(with what I've read, anyways.)
I don't really want to replace my entire engine, however if for performance and max fuel economy, I can/will)
I'm just wondering what you think might be a decent investment into a great car, with hidden potential.
All I've got right now is the CURRENT plan of having the top speed limiter removed, doing the exhaust and twin turbo mods (with adjustment to a/f), and changing the interior to sport cloth:)
Please offer your ever-expansive wisdoms, true gearheads of the planet Garage

Btw, when I talk wheels and audio and paint, I don't mean jacking it up on 26" rims and paint it bright orange and throw a big gay spoiler on the back and put giant speakers in my trunk to blast my music to annoy everyone around me.
In truth, I'd just like to hit maybe 17"-18" wheels(to fill out the wheel wells), install a bluetooth audio system(with yeah a pair of flat 10" subs THAT FACE IN so that everyone in the car can enjoy the music), and as far as paint, I'll probably just repaint it in silver and steel gray.
Although the new 2013 would be the shiznit in urban camo, don't ya think?
MegaKoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech