Instrument cluster conversion - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

General Tech Have a question that is not covered by one of the other categories? This is the forum for all other items not specifically covered in other categories.

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2002, 15:29   #1 (permalink)
Custom Metal Fabrication

Lightbulb Instrument cluster conversion

I wonder if any-one could help me out? I have a Sep 99 AU XLS 5lt man ute and I am putting in an XR instrument cluster but I have found a few problems ie: no instrument lights in the manual it tells me that the BCM for low series should be grey and the hi series olive mine is yellow?I am told it is hi series/AU2. But I have lo series wiring Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

trikfab@hotmail.com

Thanks anyway but I fixed it !!! it is just a matter of moving 3 wires from the lower plug on the cluster to the upper plug if anyone wants to know how to do it kust e-mail me and I will be glad to help!
TRIKFAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > The Garage - Tech Forums > General Tech