Ford Forums banner

Leather?

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Venom XR 
#1 ·
Just curious about the blue perforated leather used on the Momo wheels/knobs on the current Fords. Would this leather be available locally, for use in shifter boots, etc? Or would it be easier to get a common leather for interior upgrades and restitch the wheel/knob?

#2 ·
I dont think that an upholsterer would be able to do as good a job as the momo stuff not that i would know, have a good look at the sony xplod its good but not perfect.

I have a red au momo wheel and it is dirty on the red bits any tips on leather cleaning products as i have tried a few and cant get it of or it seems to come back.

#3 ·
Hi,

I just got a custom momo leather gear boot made up for me by roman autotek.

They had HEAPS of different colour leather there.. yellow, red, blue, grey, black etc etc...

there is even a little momo logo pressed into it!!

#4 ·
Kelli,

Is the leather perforated like the leather the use on the wheels/knobs? Is the blue the same colour as the leather used on the current wheels/knobs? How much did they sting you for?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.